Victor Cruz Net Worth
Victor Cruz Net Worth 2019: Victor Michael Cruz is a former American football wide receiver. He played college football at UMass, and signed with the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2010. With the Giants he won Super Bowl XLVI over the New England Patriots, and made the 2012 Pro Bowl.
- First Name: Victor
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Cruz
- Full Name: Victor Michael Cruz
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 11th November, 1986
- Birthplace: Paterson, New Jersey, United States
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 204lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Paterson Catholic High School
- University: University of Massachusetts Amherst, Bridgton Academy
- Profession: Football Wide Receiver
- Profession: Football (American)
- Claim to Fame: New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers
Wide receiver who helped the New York Giants win Super Bowl XLVI and set a team record for most receiving yards in a single season in 2011. In May 2017, he signed with the Chicago Bears for a year before being released in September of that same year. In 2019, Victor Cruz Net Worth is $16 Million. He has a daughter named Kennedy Cruz with Elaina Watley . His father was a firefighter and encouraged him to play football despite his mother’s concerns.
How Much is Victor Cruz Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Victor Cruz Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He tied an NFL record after catching a 99-yard touchdown pass from Eli Manning in a game against the Jets , which helped the Giants reach the playoffs. He signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2010.