Tim Lincecum Net Worth
Tim Lincecum Net Worth 2019: Timothy Leroy Lincecum is an American professional baseball pitcher who is a free agent. He previously played in Major League Baseball for the San Francisco Giants from 2007 to 2015 and for the Los Angeles Angels in 2016. Lincecum helped the Giants win three World Series championships in a five-year span.
- First Name: Timothy
- Middle Name: Leroy
- Last Name: Lincecum
- Full Name: Timothy LeRoy Lincecum
- Alternative Name: The Freak
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 15th June, 1984
- Birthplace: Bellevue, WA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 170lbs (77 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- High School: Liberty (Renton, WA)
- University: University of Washington
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 6th May, 2007
- Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 1st round (10th pick) of the 2006 amateur draft.
Nicknamed “The Freak,” he won the 2008 and 2009 NL Cy Young awards for the San Francisco Giants, and helped the team win World Series Championships in 2010, 2012 and 2014. He was signed to the Angles in 2016 before becoming a free agent. In 2019, Tim Lincecum Net Worth is $40 Million. He was born to Chris and Rebecca Lincecum and he used his signing bonus so that his father could retire. He has a French bulldog named Cy.
How Much is Tim Lincecum Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tim Lincecum Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He formed a dynamic duo with fellow starting pitcher Matt Cain on the San Francisco Giants. He led the National League in strikeouts 3 straight seasons from 2008 to 2010.