Thomas Rhett Net Worth
Thomas Rhett Net Worth 2019: Thomas Rhett Akins Jr. is an American country music singer and songwriter. His father is the singer Rhett Akins. Rhett has released three studio albums for Big Machine Records’ Valory Music imprint: It Goes Like This, Tangled Up, and Life Changes.
- First Name: Thomas
- Middle Name: Rhett
- Last Name: Akins
- Full Name: Thomas Rhett Akins Jr.
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 30th March, 1990
- Birthplace: Valdosta, Georgia
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Country Music Singer
- Profession: Country Musician
- Claim to Fame: It Goes Like This
- Music Genre (Text): Country, Country Pop, country rock, bro-country, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 2010-present, 2010–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Guitar, Drums, guitar, drums
- Record Label: Valory Music Group
- Associated Acts: Rhett Akins, Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore
- Father: Thomas Rhett Akins Sr.
- Mother: Paige Braswell
- Sister: Kasey Lee Akins (born 1993)
Country singer-songwriter who released his first album, It Goes Like This, in October of 2013. He is well known for his several number one hits, including “It Goes Like This” and “Get Me Some of That.” In 2019, Thomas Rhett Net Worth is $5 Million. He married his childhood friend Lauren Gregory in 2012. They have two daughters named Willa Gray and Ada James .
How Much is Thomas Rhett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Thomas Rhett Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. His father, Rhett Akins , also had a successful career as a country western singer and songwriter. He co-wrote several songs with Jason Aldean , including “I Ain’t Ready to Quit” and “1994.”