Tara Lipinski Net Worth
Tara Lipinski Net Worth 2019: Tara Kristen Lipinski is an American figure skater, actress, and sports commentator. A former competitor in ladies’ singles, she is the 1998 Olympic champion, the 1997 World champion, a two-time Champions Series Final champion, and the 1997 U.S. national champion.
- First Name: Tara
- Middle Name: Kristen
- Last Name: Kapostasy
- Maiden Name: Lipinski
- Full Name: Tara Kristen Lipinski
- Alternative Name: Lips
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 10th June, 1982
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Height: 5′ 1″ (155 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: River Oaks Academy, Houston, TX (2000)
- University: University of Delaware
- Profession: Figure Skater, Actress, Sports Commentator, Fashion Commentator, Author
- Profession: Skating
- Claim to Fame: Olympic gold medal in figure skating at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan
- Talent Agency: Don Buchwald & Associates N.Y., Good Entertainment
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for schwab.com (2000), TV Commercial for ESPN (1998), TV Commercial for Barbie (1998), TV Commercial for Snapple (1998), TV Commercial for Campbell’s Soup (1998), TV Commercial for The Book (1999), TV Commercial for McDonald’s (2000), 3 TV Commercial’s for Anti-Smoking (1998-2000), TV Commercial for World No Tobacco Day (2001), TV Commercial for Chevy (1997), TV commercial for OfficeMax (2002), TV commercial for Office Depot (2002), TV commercial for Alberto VO5 (2001), TV Commercial for Oxygen Network (2003), Print ads for Mondor tights and athletic wear (1998-99), Print ad for America’s Dairy Farmers and Milk Processors “got milk?” milk mustache campaign. (2004), Print ads for Smuckers jellies and JIF peanut butter in conjunction with the Smuckers Stars On Ice tour. (2004)
- Websites: taralipinski.com, twitter.com/Tara_Lipinski, www.facebook.com/TaraLipinski98, instagram.com/taralipinski#
- Father: Jack Lipinski (oil executive, lawyer)
- Mother: Patricia Brozyniak (secretary)
U.S. figure skater who won Olympic gold at Nagano in 1998, setting a record for the youngest gold medalist at the WInter Olympics at the age of just 15. In 2019, Tara Lipinski Net Worth is $6 Million. The daughter of a secretary and oil man, she and her mother moved to Delaware to continue her ice skating training. She married Fox Sports producer Todd Kapostasy in 2017.
How Much is Tara Lipinski Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tara Lipinski Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. Fellow American skater Michelle Kwan also medalled at the 1998 Olympics. She won the World Championships in 1997 as well as the Grand Prix Final in both 1997 and 1998.