Stephen King Net Worth
Stephen King Net Worth 2019: Stephen Edwin King is an American author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction and fantasy. His books have sold more than 350 million copies, many of which have been adapted into feature films, miniseries, television series, and comic books.
- First Name: Stephen
- Middle Name: Edwin
- Last Name: King
- Full Name: Stephen Edwin King
- Alternative Name: Stephen Edwin King, Stephen King, Richard Bachman, John Swithen
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 21st September, 1947
- Birthplace: Portland, Maine, USA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Methodist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Author, Actor
- Profession: Author
- Claim to Fame: Pet Sematary, Salem’s Lot, The Shining
- Music Genre (Text): Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Supernatural Fiction, Drama, Gothic, Genre Fiction, Dark Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic Fiction, Crime Fiction, Suspense, Thriller, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Supernatural Fiction, Drama, Gothic, Genre Fiction, Dark Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic Fiction, Crime Fiction, Suspense, Thriller
- Websites: www.stephenking.com/, http://www.stephenking.com
- Father: Donald Edwin King
- Mother: Nellie Ruth Pillsbury (March 13, 1913 – December 28, 1973
- Brother: David
- Family Member: Tabitha King, Naomi Rachel King (Daughter), Joseph Hillstrom King (Son) Author, Owen Philip King (Son) Author, Four Grandchildren
- Associated People: Stewart O’Nan, Barbara Kruger, Peter Straub
Author whose bestselling horror, science fiction, and suspense novels include Carrie, The Shining, Misery, and The Dark Tower series. His numerous literary honors include a Bram Stoker Award, an O. Henry Award, and a National Book Foundation Medal. In 2019, Stephen King Net Worth is $400 Million. When he was two years old, his father, Donald Edwin King, left to ‘grab a pack of cigarettes’ and never returned. Afterwards, King and his adopted brother were raised by their mother, Nellie Ruth Pillsbury King. Stephen King later married Tabitha King , with whom he had three children: Naomi, Joe, and Owen.
How Much is Stephen King Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephen King Net Worth 2019 is $400 Million. He cited the American novelist H.P. Lovecraft as one of his major influences. He was hit by a van in 1999, an accident that collapsed his lung and broke his hip. Shortly after the accident, however, he returned to writing fiction seven days a week.