Stephen Gostkowski Net Worth
Stephen Gostkowski Net Worth 2019: Stephen Carroll Gostkowski is an American football placekicker for the New England Patriots of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. One of just two kickers drafted, Gostkowski was the only rookie kicker to make an NFL roster that year.
- First Name: Stephen
- Middle Name: Carroll
- Last Name: Gostkowski
- Full Name: Stephen Carroll Gostkowski
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 28th January, 1984
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Madison (MS) Central
- University: Memphis
- Profession: Professional Athlete
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Kicker
- Draft: Drafted by the New England Patriots in the 4th round (118th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Super Bowl Champion (XLIX), 4× Pro Bowl (2008, 2013-2015), 2× First-team All-Pro (2008, 2015), Second-team All-Pro (2014)
Pro Bowl kicker who debuted in the NFL for the New England Patriots in 2006. He helped the Patriots win AFC Championships in 2008 and 2012 and Super Bowl XLIX in 2015. In 2019, Stephen Gostkowski Net Worth is $15 Million. He married Hallie Gostkowski in 2008. He has two sons named Slayden and Gannon.
How Much is Stephen Gostkowski Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephen Gostkowski Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He became Tom Brady ‘s reliable kicker on the Patriots in 2006. He played college football at the University of Memphis , where he set the school record in points and recovered his own onside kick in a 2005 game against Houston.