Sonu Nigam Net Worth
Sonu Nigam Net Worth 2019: Sonu Nigam is an Indian playback singer, composer, live performer, host and actor. He sings predominantly in Hindi and Kannada language films. He has also sung in English, Bengali, Manipuri, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Tulu, Assamese, Odia, Nepali, Maithili and various Indian languages.
- First Name: Sonu
- Last Name: Nigam
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 30th July, 1973
- Birthplace: Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Indian
- Profession: Singer, Musician- Top 5 in the world, Music Composer, Actor, Music Director, Television presenter
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, playback singing, Pop Rock Singing, Classical Singing, Semi-Classical Singing, Ghazals Singing, Playback Singing
- Year(s) Active: 1985 – present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Sony Music, T-Series, Tips, Saregama, Venus Records & Tapes
- Associated Acts: Rahul Vaid, Nitin Zira, Sunidhi Chauhan
- Websites: http://www.sonuniigaam.in, http://www.sonunigam.in, http://sonunigam.in
Award-winning Indian playback singer who has provided music for over 300 Hindi films, including Love in Nepal. In 2019, Sonu Nigam Net Worth is $50 Million. He married Madhurima in February 2002. The couple has a son named Nevaan.
How Much is Sonu Nigam Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Sonu Nigam Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He was the playback singer for 3 Idiots in 2009, which starred Aamir Khan . He is a two-time winner of the Filmfare Best Male Playback Singer Award, winning the award in 2002 and 2003.