Sisqo Net Worth
Sisqo Net Worth 2019: Mark Althavan Andrews, better known by his stage name Sisqó, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer and actor. He is the lead singer of R&B group Dru Hill, and has also released solo material.
- First Name: Sisqó
- Full Name: Mark Althavean Andrews
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 9th November, 1978
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, actor
- Profession: Personality
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, hip hop soul
- Year(s) Active: 1992-present, 1992–present
- Instrument (text): Singing, piano, cello
- Record Label: Island, Def Soul
- Associated Acts: Dru Bill, Mýa, LovHer, Dru Hill
Born Mark Althavean Andrews, he is an American R&B singer who had a massive hit with his single “The Thong Song” in 2000, from his multi-platinum album Unleash the Dragon. His follow-up album, 2001’s Return of Dragon, was a massive commercial failure. He dropped his third album, Last Dragon, in 2015. In 2019, Sisqo Net Worth is $6 Million. He has a daughter named Shaione and a son named Ryū. His older sister Donisha has worked as his assistant.
How Much is Sisqo Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Sisqo Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He acted alongside Kirsten Dunst in the movie Get Over It. He was the fifth housemate to be evicted on the British reality television show Celebrity Big Brother in 2010.