Ronnie Lott Net Worth
Ronnie Lott Net Worth 2019: Ronald Mandel Lott is a former American professional football player who was a cornerback, free safety, and strong safety in the National Football League for fourteen seasons during the 1980s and 1990s.
Lott played college football for the University of Southern California, and was honored as a consensus All-American.
- First Name: Ronnie
- Middle Name: Mandel
- Last Name: Lott
- Full Name: Ronald Mandel Lott
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 8th May, 1959
- Birthplace: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United State
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 203lbs (92 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- University: USC
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Dimeback
- Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the 1st round (8th overall) of the 1981 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2000
Pro Football Hall of Fame cornerback and safety who was an eight-time All-Pro during his long career which spanned from 1981 to 1995, mostly with the San Francisco 49ers. In 2019, Ronnie Lott Net Worth is $5 Million. He had four children with his wife, Karen: Hailey, Isaiah, Ryan and Chloe.
How Much is Ronnie Lott Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ronnie Lott Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was teammates with Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana during the 49ers’ multiple Super Bowl victories. He won four Super Bowl titles as a member of the San Francisco 49ers.