Ray Durham Net Worth
Ray Durham Net Worth 2019: Ray Durham is a former Major League Baseball second baseman. He is a 14-year major league veteran owning a .277 lifetime batting average with 1,249 runs scored, 2,054 hits, 440 doubles, 79 triples, 192 home runs, 875 run batted in and 273 stolen bases in 1,975 career games.
- First Name: Ray
- Last Name: Durham
- Full Name: Ray Durham
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 30th November, 1971
- Birthplace: Charlotte, NC
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 170lbs (77 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Harding (Charlotte, NC)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman
- Bats: Both
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 26th April, 1995
- MLB Final Game Date: 28th September, 2008
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 5th round of the 1990 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Baseball Star
Hit .277 with 192 home runs during his 14-year career, mostly as a lead-off hitter. In 2019, Ray Durham Net Worth is $30 Million. He had four children with his wife Regina.
How Much is Ray Durham Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ray Durham Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He played six seasons with the San Francisco Giants alongside Barry Bonds . He was a gifted lead-off hitter because of his speed and his high on-base percentage.