Matt Moulson Net Worth
Matt Moulson Net Worth 2019: Matthew Keith Moulson is a Canadian professional ice hockey left winger who is currently playing with the Ontario Reign in the American Hockey League on loan from the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League.
- First Name: Matthew
- Middle Name: Keith
- Last Name: Moulson
- Full Name: Matthew Keith Moulson
- Alternative Name: Matt Moulson
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 1st November, 1983
- Birthplace: Mississauga, Ontario
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Ice Hockey
- Ice Hockey Position: Left Winger
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Left
- Draft: Drafted by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 9th round (263rd overall) of the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
- Claim to Fame: NHL Player
- Family Member: Mike Backman (father-in-law), Jaclyn Backman (sister-in-law)
Left winger who made his NHL debut during the 2007-2008 season for the Los Angeles Kings and joined the New York Islanders in 2009. In 2019, Matt Moulson Net Worth is $9 Million. He was born in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
How Much is Matt Moulson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Matt Moulson Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He joined center Anze Kopitar on the Kings during the 2007-2008 season. He was traded to the Minnesota Wild in 2014.