Lil Bibby Net Worth
Lil Bibby Net Worth 2019: Brandon George Dickinson Jr., better known by his stage name Lil Bibby, is an American rapper. Beginning his career in 2011, Bibby released his debut mixtape in 2013, titled Free Crack. He released the follow-up mixtape Free Crack 2 on August 29, 2014, and Free Crack 3 on November 27, 2015.
- Birthday: 18th July, 1994
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, Drill
- Year(s) Active: 2012–present, 2012-present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: Grade A Productions, Grade A, Dream Tame, Kemosabe, Kemosabe Records
- Associated Acts: Lil Herb, King L, Lil Durk, Drake, Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Gates Swae Lee, Dylan P., Fredo Santana, Lil Reese, Wiz Khalifa, Kevin Gates, Future, T.I., Jadakiss, Anthony Hamilton, Common, Tink
- Websites: http://www.lilbibby.com/, http://lilbibby.com/
Hip hop and rap artist best known for his mixtapes Free Crack, Free Crack II, and Free Crack III. In 2019, Lil Bibby Net Worth is $6 Million. He has brothers, George and Shawn.
How Much is Lil Bibby Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Lil Bibby Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He collaborated with fellow Chicago based rappers Lil Herb and King L on his debut mixtape. He was selected to the 2014 XXL Freshman class list after Young Thug had to drop out at the last minute.