Larry Allen Net Worth
Larry Allen Net Worth 2019: Larry Christopher Allen Jr. is a former American football guard who played in the National Football League for fourteen seasons. He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the second round of the 1994 NFL Draft. He played college football at Sonoma State University.
- First Name: Larry
- Middle Name: Christopher
- Last Name: Allen
- Full Name: Larry Christopher Allen
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 27th November, 1971
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 325lbs (147 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- University: Butte Junior College (CA), Sonoma State
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Offensive Guard, Offensive Tackle
- Draft: Drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 2nd round (46th overall) of the 1994 NFL Draft.
Pro Football Hall of Fame guard who played for 14 NFL seasons, from 1994 until 2007, for both the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49ers. In 2019, Larry Allen Net Worth is $22 Million. His wife, Janelle, was present and held his hand during his Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2013.
How Much is Larry Allen Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Larry Allen Net Worth 2019 is $22 Million. He blocked for Troy Aikman in the Cowboys’ victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XXX. He recorded a bench press of 705 lbs. and was thought to be one of the physically strongest players in NFL history.