Justin Upton Net Worth
Justin Upton Net Worth 2019: Justin Irvin Upton is an American professional baseball outfielder for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball. He previously played for the Arizona Diamondbacks from 2007 to 2012, Atlanta Braves in 2013 and 2014, San Diego Padres in 2015, and the Detroit Tigers in 2016 and 2017.
- First Name: Justin
- Middle Name: Irvin
- Last Name: Upton
- Full Name: Justin Irvin Upton
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 25th August, 1987
- Birthplace: Norfolk, VA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- High School: Great Bridge (Chesapeake, VA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 2nd August, 2007
- Draft: Drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 2005 amateur draft.
Hard-hitting MLB outfielder who was named to two All-Star teams with the Arizona Diamondbacks between 2007 and 2012. After his time in Arizona, he went on to play for the Atlanta Braves, San Diego Padres, Detroit Tigers and Los Angeles Angels. In 2019, Justin Upton Net Worth is $40 Million. His brother is fellow major leaguer BJ Upton . The two were teammates on the Braves.
How Much is Justin Upton Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Justin Upton Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was teammates with Jason Heyward on the Atlanta Braves for two years. He became the youngest player in Major League Baseball when he made his debut with the Diamondbacks at age 19.