Justin Morneau Net Worth
Justin Morneau Net Worth 2019: Justin Ernest George Morneau is a Canadian former professional baseball first baseman. He played in Major League Baseball for the Pittsburgh Pirates, Minnesota Twins, Colorado Rockies, and Chicago White Sox. At 6 feet 4 inches and 220 pounds, Morneau was drafted as a catcher by the Twins in 1999.
- First Name: Justin
- Middle Name: Ernest George
- Last Name: Morneau
- Full Name: Justin Ernest George Morneau
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 15th May, 1981
- Birthplace: New Westminster, British Columbia, CAN
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: New Westminster (New Westminster, BC)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 10th June, 2003
- Draft: Drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 3rd round of the 1999 amateur draft.
MLB first baseman who was a 4-time All-Star for the Minnesota Twins and was named American League MVP in 2006. In 2019, Justin Morneau Net Worth is $35 Million. Married Krista Martin, whom he met in Minnesota in 2009; the couple had two children together.
How Much is Justin Morneau Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Justin Morneau Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He and Joe Mauer made up a fierce combination in the middle of the Twins’ lineup. He suffered a severe concussion during the 2010 season that greatly stunted his career.