Danny Amendola Net Worth
Danny Amendola Net Worth 2019: Daniel James Amendola is an American football wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He played college football at Texas Tech.
- First Name: Danny
- Last Name: Amendola
- Full Name: Daniel James Amendola
- Alternative Name: Daniel James Amendola, Danny Amendola, Danny James Amendola
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 2nd November, 1985
- Birthplace: The Woodlands, Texas
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: The Woodlands (TX)
- University: Texas Tech
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Claim to Fame: Super Bowl champion (XLIX), NFL kickoff return yards leader (2009), NFL all-purpose yards leader (2010)
- Year(s) Active: 2008 – present
- Associated People: Tom Brady (teammate), Rob Gronkowski (teammate), Julian Edelman (teammate), Bill Belichick (coach)
Wide receiver and punt returner who debuted in the NFL for the St. Louis Rams in 2009 and signed with the New England Patriots in 2013. He helped the Patriots win Super Bowls XLIX and LI. In 2019, Danny Amendola Net Worth is $8 Million. His parents are Willie and Rose and he has a brother named Matt who played football at Baylor University. In 2016, he began dating Olivia Culpo .
How Much is Danny Amendola Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Danny Amendola Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He has played alongside Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady on the Patriots. He played college football at Texas Tech, where he was First-team All-Big 12 in 2004.