Carson Kressley Net Worth
Carson Kressley Net Worth 2019: Carson Lee Kressley is an American television personality, actor and designer. He was the fashion expert on the American television program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show’s “Fab Five”.
- First Name: Carson
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Kressley
- Full Name: Carson Lee Kressley
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 11th November, 1969
- Birthplace: Allentown, PA, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Northwestern Lehigh High School
- University: Gettysburg College in `91 with honors in Management
- Profession: TV host Fashion Design, Actor, Producer, and Author
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Year(s) Active: 2003-Present
- Talent Agency: Untitled Entertainment
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers (2004), TV commercial for American Express Business credit card (with the other QE4SG guys and producer David Collins) (April 2004), Australian TV commercial for department store Myer (October 2004), (2010) Print ads for Clorox bleach
- Websites: twitter.com/CarsonKressley, http://www.carsonkressley.com, www.facebook.com/carsonkressley, www.pinterest.com/carsonkressley/, www.carsonkressley.com/images/home_ad_instagram2.jpg, www.nndb.com/people/414/000027333/
Fashion expert who appeared on the award-winning Bravo TV show Queer Eye for The Straight Guy. He also competed on Dancing With The Stars and appeared in his own spin-off on Oprah ‘s network. In 2019, Carson Kressley Net Worth is $8 Million. His parents are Willard and Barbara Kressley; they were the last people he came out to about his sexuality in 2003. He has a sister named Diana.
How Much is Carson Kressley Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Carson Kressley Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He was eliminated 5th on season 13 of Dancing With The Stars ahead of Chaz Bono who was eliminated 6th. He started the show Carson Nation, which was featured on Oprah’s network.