Adrian Gonzalez Net Worth
Adrian Gonzalez Net Worth 2019: Adrián González Savín, also known by his nicknames A-Gon and Titán, is an American-Mexican professional baseball first baseman who is currently a free agent. He previously played in Major League Baseball for the Texas Rangers, San Diego Padres, Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Dodgers and the New York Mets.
- First Name: Adrian
- Last Name: Gonzalez
- Full Name: Adrian Gonzalez
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 8th May, 1982
- Birthplace: San Diego, CA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- High School: Eastlake (Chula Vista, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 18th April, 2004
- Draft: Drafted by the Florida Marlins in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 2000 amateur draft.
MLB first baseman who was named to 4 consecutive All-Star teams from 2008 to 2011, playing for the San Diego Padres and Boston Red Sox; traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2012. In 2019, Adrian Gonzalez Net Worth is $60 Million. He married longtime partner Betsy Gonzales in 2003 and they later welcomed two daughters.
How Much is Adrian Gonzalez Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Adrian Gonzalez Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He played with David Ortiz on the Boston Red Sox for a season and a half. He became known for his fielding prowess and won three Gold Glove Awards from 2008 to 2011.